- Earning a bachelor's degree in accounting at a college or university
- Obtaining an additional 30 credit hours of education
- Passing the Uniform CPA Exam
- Obtaining 1 year of relevant work experience
- Passing the AICPA Professional Ethics Exam
Ryan joined RLH full-time in May 2014 after serving as one of our tax season interns earlier that year. He has worked hard to fulfill all of the licensure requirements, especially passing the rigorous CPA Exam. We appreciate Ryan's hard work and dedication and look forward to a bright future with RLH! Congratulations, Ryan!