CFEs have the ability to:
- examine data and records to detect and trace fraudulent transactions
- interview suspects to obtain information and confessions
- write investigation reports
- advise clients as to their findings
- testify at trial
- understand the law as it relates to fraud and fraud investigations
- identify the underlying factors that motivate individuals to commit fraud
The ACFE, founded in 1988, is celebrating its 25th anniversary as the world's largest anti-fraud organization and premier provider of anti-fraud training and education. Together with nearly 75,000 members, the ACFE is reducing business fraud worldwide and inspiring public confidence in the integrity and objectivity within the profession. For more information, visit www.ACFE.com.
Click here for more information on the fraud services Megan can provide to your organization.
RLH is proud of Megan and all of her hard work! Congratulations, Megan!